Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Starting a martial arts school from scratch

Hello everyone. This blog is my way of documenting my process of starting a martial arts school from scratch. I'm going to blog all of my ideas, things that work, thing that don't work, in the hopes that this will help anyone new in the martial arts world. I have opened a few schools in the past and I'll be taking all of my experience and putting it all into this new project. I plan on generating enough income to adequately support myself and my family but by no means am I looking to create a "belt factory" or take advantage of anyone. I practice Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art, but this blog is meant to be style neutral and hopefully everything I present in this blog will be able to help anyone looking to open a martial arts school. Feel free to email me with comments or questions at capomico@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment